Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Answer

It's so difficult sometimes.

We were not lining up to go to the cemetery on this particular service.
As a car approached me, I saw this attached to the front of it.













The driver pulled up beside me, put the window down and asked me
"Where can I park?"
Thinking it was a pop quiz,
In my head, I answered Oh! Jesus Christ!
But the words that came out of my mouth were "Anywhere you'd like".

Later inside, I saw that same person.
He asked me "Is that coffee for drinking?"
Another pop quiz,
In my head, I answered Oh! Jesus Christ!"
But the words that came out of my mouth were "If you'd like".

Just remember next time you ask a question...
Jesus Christ is the answer.
Have a great day.

8 comments:

betty said...

That is an interesting sign; I guess they need to be a bit more explanatory on exactly what Jesus is the answer to, where to get coffee, no. where to get eternal life, yes. where to park, no. where to have peace that transcends understanding, yes.

I hope you have a good day too Stew :)

betty

John Going Gently said...

all you can do is smile eh?
been there....worn the t shirt

Ms Sparrow said...

I guess wearing your religion on your "sleeve" isn't always the answer!

MorningAJ said...

I have to admit - I saw the photo and thought "but what's the question?". I like the way you think.

fromsophiesview said...

Jesus Christ..some people are so dumb!

Moving with Mitchell said...

You have me laughing out loud. Jesus Christ!

laurak/ForestWalkArt :) said...

living down here...somewhere near the...uh...bible belt...
this name, that has the answer, is everywhere.

what was the question again?

Jim said...

LOL! Stew, you are a riot!