Monday, April 16, 2012

Dash T. Bunny

Walk lightly in the spring; Mother Earth is pregnant  ~  Kiowa tribe


Each day brings a new surprise.
As I walked through the garden on the way to my car this morning, I found this violet bursting with life, 
marking the resting place of my good friend and first pet,
 Dash the Bunny.

The sight of this display brought back many memories of him hopping around the house.
I remember when we first let him hop free and he had no idea how strong his back legs were. He was so excited and jumped as hard as he could. This of course sent him flying heals over head and landing upside down. And then how embarrassed he would get when I told that story and he'd go hide in the corner.

Here's a photo of him in his older days. Silly bunny, the carrot goes in the other end.



I hope your garden is bursting with new life and many happy memories.

No comments: