Sunday, March 13, 2011

Oddities in the Graveyard

To those of you like myself that enjoy finding the occasional odd grave marker, I present to you this collection. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I did.
I suppose you can't take your money with you. But that doesn't mean that you have to leave it to your kids. This way anyone passing through the cemetery can enjoy all your wealth.
Benches are actually quite popular. One made of granite however, is noteworthy.
This is something that should be written on someone that I know's grave. If she ever actually dies from one of her many illnesses.


Have you seen some odd grave markers in your cemetery visits? Share them with me at sazinmi@gmail.com and I'll include them in a future post. Or just share a description in the comments.

6 comments:

Janet said...

Wow I`am impressed ! hubby loved the motorbike ! think I prefered the couple embracing-interesting post !

Jim said...

I really liked the Scrabble one! This was fun Stew!
Most grave stones are pretty boring around here.

fromsophiesview said...

These are just tooo cool for words. I laughed so many times. If I see/.find some I'll definitely forward them to you!

Anonymous said...

How fun! What are you going to put on your grave? Or what might Eddy put on his? :)

Stephanie

Unknown said...

Once I'm famous I think I'll have three graves. No one will know which is the real one and there will be stories for centuries.

AJ-OAKS said...

Oh Stew I loved this post. In fact, I am working on a post of my own that I am pretty sure you will appreciate. It's a few weeks away.