Sunday, October 13, 2013

Kit Kat Too

It's happened again!
A trip down the street to the post box resulted in yet another wonderful surprise from far away.
I really do have the greatest friends in blogland.
Some new found flavors are quite the delightful way to finish off a busy weekend.
Thanks Anne & K! Y'all are too much. It's so nice to get something other than bills in the mail. And you really seem to know where my sweet tooth is.
If you haven't checked her blog out yet, click on over to Morning AJ for a variety of interesting topics and a wonderfully sweet friend. In case you missed it, This happened back in August.


1 comment:

MorningAJ said...

I was really happy when I found new flavours at the supermarket. I think maybe they're specials for Christmas - but I just had to buy you some!