Saturday, December 31, 2011

The start of something wonderful - 2012

Thank you for loving me, for teaching me, for showing me the way.
 to all of the people who have been there for me in big ways and in small ones,
 from old friends to new ones-



THANK YOU!






Find love, Lose weight, Get a new job. It seems like you can't get away from hearing about resolutions at this time of year. 
Perhaps we set our goals too high sometimes or we waste our efforts "trying" to do something. This year, I suggest something different. Let's all "try" to be ourselves. Be proud of everything that we have and that we've done. These things have made us the wonderful persons that we are and should be celebrated.

Tonight we will be bringing in the New Year again in Downtown Mt.Clemens enjoying the fireworks. Join us, even if only in spirit as we start the New Year by celebrating the old.

Happy New Year!



2 comments:

MorningAJ said...

I never make resolutions because I know I'll only break them. I shall continue to try to deal better with the world and be positive in my approach.

I wish you a wonderful 2012.
xx

Jim said...

Great advice,again, Stew! All the best to you both now and next year......2012!