Sunday, February 20, 2011

Aluminum!

Holy Incredible Dancing Dryer Vents!It was a one night show. When my sister booked this show, it was obscure and they weren't sure if they could sell it out or not. They totally should have done more than one show. Everyone had a great time. They had audience participation and the props come right out into the crowd. I gave up my front row seats to a friend and it ended up that they drug him up on stage and made him dance. The place was packed with young and old, and the kids in the crowd couldn't stop laughing at some of the antics. If they had done more than one show, the word would have gotten out quick that this is a must see.

After the show, the entire crew was in the lobby greeting the guest and demonstrating their costumes. In these pictures, an unsuspecting guest was swallowed up by one of these dryer vents on steroids and forced to dance with one of the stars.
I'm totally wanting one of these as my Halloween costume this year. We are planning a BIG event for Halloween this year. But I'll have to keep that as a future announcement because I'm still working on the details.

" Reminiscent of Blue Man Group and Cirque du Soleil, The Aluminum Show is a sparkling world of illusion and fantacy for the entire family. Through the use of special effects, creative mechanisms and acrobatic dance, inanimate objects come alive with the same emotion and personality as human beings."

For those of you that come here for funeral stuff. Tonight I am advocating diets. I am working the visitation of a man that weighs over 500 pounds. Since his name is Richard and he went by "Dick", I can say that I am showing a big dick tonight. His family paints a great picture of him and everyone seems to have loved him. But really folks, someone has to pick you up when you die! Be nice to your funeral director, loose weight.

After that it's going to be a marathon of work. I have to work the drugs store over night and then we have two funerals booked for morning. Then a funeral for a friend that died on Tuesday, back to the drug store then another booking for Wednesday. So much for 7 hours of sleep each day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I can say that I am showing a big dick tonight."....LOL, to funny!

~Stephanie~

Jim said...

See you next week!
The show looks very interesting and it sounded like fun!
As for Dick......good luck, Stew.

JustinO'Shea said...

Takes all kinds. . . I guess. ;-) I don't mean to be irreverent or disrespectful, but. . .what do you put Dick in. . . .? or Are coffin s super-sized?

justin