Thursday, February 17, 2011

Celebrate your life now - chapter four

For the last instalment in this series, we have a few lines that I've heard over and over in eulogies. Starting with one from just last Saturday at my friend and co-workers funeral. His motto...

  " Do the right thing! "

And here are some more that have stuck with me...

 Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.

 However good or bad a situation is, it will change..

 No matter how you feel, get up, get dressed and show up.

 The best is yet to come..

 When you awake alive in the morning, be thankful for it.

 Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.

I leave you with this quote that I ran accross while putting together these post.

We're not dead and we never really will be ...“You will just get up, one day, and get out of the movie.”
     - Esther Hicks


We are each born with a wealth of potential. What will you do with yours?
Don't be affraid to try something new because the same actions every day will only bring the same results.
I know that you've heard all of this before. I can only hope that you've taken a part of it all in and are living your life for yourself. It's only when you do, that others will benefit as well. (it's contagious)


Be happy my friends and remember.... Always leave them wanting more!

No comments: