I am not one to get into these blog awards. I have refrained from participating with them in the past for a variety of reasons. But I thought I'd take the time to say Thank You! to those that have passed along the occasional award. I do appreciate that you each follow what I write and think enough about it to share it with your friends and followers.
I'd like to thank Annie over at Morning AJ for giving me this particular award. And as with all of the awards, I am very flattered. I do try to be versatile in my writing. I realize that each of you come here for a different reason. And the multiple personalities that live inside me love to talk.
I know everyone loves Jim and Sophie (Ron) out there in Nova Scotia. And who doesn't find the daily happenings in Wales to be entertaining and enlightening.
I love the photography work done by my friend Stephanie and she could use some encouragement when it comes to blogging about her interesting life. And her young inspiring son Spencer has so many stories in his head and I'm sure that I'm not the only one that would love to read them some day. I could go on and on about all of the blogs on my blog list because I love them all. But I will leave it at that.
Lastly, I'm supposed to tell 7 things about me. I think my 30 day blog challenge told more about me than I ever thought I'd tell. But, we'll see where this goes.
1. No one thinks I'm as old as I am.
2. I am schooled in business management, commercial art and interior design. With the exception of running our small company, I currently use none of that.
3. I love to travel.
4. I am married to a wonderful man that puts up with me more than he should.
6. I absolutely love what I do in the funeral business
7. I have been completely rebuilding my kitchen since spring. It's been all cash, one piece at a time. Yesterday, the new cork floor was laid!