Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Old Regular

In a day when all the churches are competing for a congregation and calling their church things like "The Rock" , "Evident", "Covenant", "Sheppard's Gate". Or trying to sound like they were the originals like "1st Congregational" or "1st Baptist". 


This little church on a country road a few miles from my home simply calls themselves, "Old Regular Baptist Church" .

Nothing fancy going on here. We're just your Old Regular kind of place. What more do you need?

2 comments:

betty said...

I like it!! Looks quaint. As long as the message stays the same with what is preached behind the doors, what is really in a name, right? (of course I live in a city that has The Rock church and I go to a covenant church :)

hope it is a nice day!

betty

AJ-OAKS said...

Love it!!! Straight and to the point! This is the kind of church I would attend if I attended a church.