Monday, April 11, 2011
Thirty day blog challenge
2. I have a degree in commercial art as well as interior design.
3. I ran my families limousine business for years.
4. I owned and operated a pizza store with a Southwest theme in the Midwest.
5. I have been married to a great man for 6 years in June, and we've been together for 11 years.
6. I was raised in the United Pentecostal Church.
7. I no longer subscribe to any religion but respect them all.
8. I believe in Nowism and Deism.
9. My first pet was a Dutch dwarf rabbit named Dash. He died two years ago at 8 years old.
10. I would throw myself in front of a car for my dog Pugsley.
11. My father was a chiropractor before it was kewl.
12. I come from a family of 8 children. Four boys and four girls. I'm number 6.
13. I do not and never have answered to my first name.
14. I love the outdoors but can't stand getting dirty.
15. I'm obsessed with iced tea and have been since I was 2 years old.
There are many more interesting facts. But, I have tried to cover a wide range here. Hopefully doing this challenge will open up my heart a little more to sharing those facts.